Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro launched in India: Know features, price and all you need to know. Samsung has launched its new mid-segment Galaxy C7 Pro at a price of Rs 27,999 and it will be available on www.Amazon.in from April 11.
The Samsung C7 Pro sports a 5.7-inch full-HD (1080×1920 pixels) Super AMOLED display protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 4. In terms of optics, the smartphone features a 16-megapixel sensor on both the front and back with f/1.9 aperture. The rear camera unit comes with a PDAF and a dual-LED flash module in addition. Internal storage on the phone is 64GB that can be expanded to 256GB via a microSD slot. However, the SIM slot is a hybrid so you have to choose between an extra SIM or a memory card.
Connectivity options on the Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro include 4G LTE, USB Type-C, Bluetooth v4.2, GPS/ A-GPS, NFC, and a 3.5mm audio jack. The smartphone will draw power from a 3,300mAh battery with fast charging support (100 percent in 100 minutes).
1. Display: 5.2-inch Full HD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
2. Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 625
3. RAM: 4GB RAM unit
4. Camera: 16-megapixel front and rear camera with LED flash
5. Storage: 64GB internal storage expandable upto 256 GB via microSD card
6. Battery: 3,300 mAh battery
7. Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wifi, Bluetooth, GOS, NFC
8. Availability: Amazon.in from April 11
9. Price: Rs 27,990
Note:- If You want this phone on EMI. EMI starts at 2,934.07 per month. Click Here To Know More.