Great pictures make all the difference. That’s why there’s the new Moto G Plus, 4th Gen has been launched for you. It gives you a 16 MP camera with laser focus so that you can say goodbye to blurry photos and missed shots. Instantly unlock your phone using your unique fingerprint as a passcode. Also get up to 6 hours of power in just 15 minutes of charging, along with an all-day battery backup. Get the speed you need now and in the future with a powerful octa-core processor.
1. 16 MP primary camera with laser focus, PDAF and Professional mode, 5 MP wide-angle front camera with display flash.
2. Finger print reader for fast unlocking, 13.97 centimetres (5.5-inch) full HD display, 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution and 401 dpi pixel density, Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
3. Android v6.0.1 Marshmallow operating system with Motorola mobile computing system, including 1.5 GHz MSM8952 Qualcomm® SnapdragonTM 617 octa-core processor with 550 MHz Adreno 405 GPU, 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory expandable up to 128GB and dual micro-SIM dual-standby (4G+3G).
4. 3000 mAh all day battery with TurboPower charging (6 hours of power in 15 min of charging)
5. 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase.
For a successful installation: we recommend installing this update when the battery in your phone is at least 50% charged and by connecting to a Wi-Fi network.
If you have received a notification message for this update:
1. Select “Yes, I’m in”.
2. After the software is downloaded, select “Install now”.
3. After the software is installed, your phone will re-start automatically.
4. Your phone is now updated.
If you have not received a notification message for this update, follow the steps below to manually update your phone:
1. Select the Settings icon in the apps menu.
2. Select “About phone”.
3. Select “System updates”.
4. Select “Yes, I’m in”. After the software is downloaded, select “Install now”.
5. After the software is installed, your phone will re-start automatically.
6. Your phone is now updated.