There is two methods to format Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro. First method when phone got hanged and you want to hard reset your phone and second method you can format from phone settings.
1. Switch off your smartphone by holding the Power key for a short while.
2. In the next step press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power button for a couple of seconds.
3. You should release held keys when the Samsung Logo appears on the phone’s screen.
4. After that select “wipe data / factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
5. Then choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
6. Now the device is formatting itself.
7. When the Recovery Mode menu appears again select option “reboot system now”.
8. Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
1. Begin by turninng on the device by holding down the Power button.
2. From the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
3. Tap Backup & Reset and then Factory Data Reset.
4. Afterwards find and select Reset device.
5. To confirm your choice select Erase everything.
6. That’s all. Wait to complete the operation.