Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House By Michael Wolff
With astonishing access to the Trump White House, Michael Wolff tells the inside story of the most controversial presidency of our time with his book Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House. Get an overview of the book and its author from here, then look forward to having it.
Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House
By Michael Wolff
The very first nine months DonwasTrump’s term was stormy, outrageous–and absolutely mesmerizing. Now, thanks to his deep access to the West Wing, bestselling author Michael Wolff tells the riveting story of how Trump launched a tenure as volatile and fiery as the man himself.
In this explosive book, Wolff provides a wealth of new details about the chaos in the Oval Office. Among the revelations:
1. What inspired Trump to claim he was wire-tapped by President Obama
2. What President Trump’s staff really thinks of him
3. Why FBI director James Comey was really fired
4. Why chief strategist Steve Bannon and Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner couldn’t be in the same room
5. What the secret to communicating with Trump is
6. Who is really directing the Trump administration’s strategy in the wake of Bannon’s firing
7. What the Trump administration has in common with the movie The Producers
8. Never before has a presidency so divided the American people. Brilliantly reported and astoundingly fresh.
9. Michael Wolff’s Fire and Fury shows us how and why Donald Trump has become the king of discord and disunion.
About the Author
Michael Wolff has received numerous awards for his work, including two National Magazine Awards. He has been a regular columnist for Vanity Fair, New York, the Hollywood Reporter, British GQ, USA Today and the Guardian. He is the author of six prior books, including the bestselling Burn Rate and The Man Who Owns the News. Currently, he is living in Manhattan and has four children.
Shop with balance and get Rs.75 cashback per customer. Minimum order Rs.250 (excluding delivery fees). Applicable to orders paid using only Amazon Pay balance during Jan 4-19.