CBSE UGC NET JULY 2017 Online Form, Important Dates And Eligibility: National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by CBSE on the behalf of University Grants Commission (UGC) as an offline examination of UGC-NET will be conducted in the month of July this year. This test is conducted every year (in December and July) to determine the eligibility of post graduate candidates for JRF and for Assistant Professor or for both. Candidates qualifying the test for JRF will be eligible to pursue research in their PG subject and will do the research from IITs or other national organizations. They will also be eligible for the post of Assistant professor in Indian colleges/Universities.
We are hereby providing the information about CBSE UGC NET JULY 2017 including the application form, eligibility, exam dates as under:
CBSE UGC NET JULY 2017 Important Dates for Exam:
|Start of Online Application||April 2017|
|Closing of Online Application||May 2017|
|Closing of Online Application Fee Payment||May 2017|
|Corrections in Online Application can be made from||2nd to 3rd Week of May 2017|
|Release of Admit Cards||June 1st Week 2017|
|Exam Date||June 2017|
|Release of official answer keys||July 2017|
CBSE UGC NET JULY 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
1. No prescribed upper age limit for applying for Assistant Professor.
2. The maximum age limit is 28 years as on the date of filling the application form for Junior Research Fellowship.
3. For OBC, SC, ST and PwD category candidates there is 5 years relaxation in the upper age limit.
4. The candidates who are having research experience will also be given relaxation.
5. Candidates possessing LL.M. degree will be eligible for 3 years relaxation in age.
6. Educational qualification required Masters or equivalent degree from Universities/Institutions recognized by UGC with subjects like Computer Science and Applications, Social Science, Humanities and Electronic Science etc (with 55% for general category) (50% marks in case of SC/ST/OBC-NCL/PwD categories).
CBSE UGC NET JULY 2017 Application Fee: